Actually you could see your own post using google after you posted it. Then you are sure it is not swallowed by the network ... :)

Shi

On 3/22/2011 12:23 PM, Aaron Baff wrote:
Ok, thanks. Guess I'm just having no luck getting my posts replied to.

Aaron Baff | Developer | Telescope, Inc.
email:  aaron.b...@telescope.tv | office:  424 270 2913 | www.telescope.tv

AMERICAN IDOL is back and better than ever with a new team of judges on Season 10!
Voting begins Tuesday, March 1st and, in addition to the toll-free and AT&T SMS
voting FOX has always offered fans, for the first time you can also vote online at
www.AmericanIdol.com using your Facebook account login. So, be sure to tune in and vote
to make sure your favorite contestant makes it through each week (check local listings
for dates&  times). More info at www.AmericanIdol.com.

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual and may not necessarily reflect the views
of Telescope Inc. or its associated companies.