Harsh:
         I  found that jvmManager.getPid(...) returned the pid of
MapTaskRunner, but I want to get the task's pid. For example, I ran the the
example randomwrite, the pid of  task which is writing is 8268, but
jvmManager.getPid(...) seemed to be its parent pid. I can not figure out the
relationship between the taskrunner and the real task.
        Thanks

                                                     zhutao