Hi Abhishek,

thanks for your answer. Thus this is the reason for the 1s and 3s raster
in the whole plot.

Do you (or someone else) have any ideas what maybe is causing the few
outliers downwards?
The outliers upwards can be caused by some latencies in the network or
in the some of the nodes. No problem so far.
But are the few (but recurring) outliers downwards just a chain of
(very) lucky accidents? Or a bug in my measurement :-) At least they
fall into the 1s and 3s raster, too.
Or is there another bigger (about 6s) polling interval which is
overlaying the 1s and 3s raster.

Christian