Harsh J wrote:
Could you ensure you do not have multiple versions of the plugin installed?

How can I verify this.

You can also try the compiled plugin attached on the ticket:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12460491/hadoop-eclipse-plugin-0.20.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
In the beginning I try this jar but this also results in same problem.
Which hadoop-eclipse plugin runs with Hadoop-0.20.2 version

What are steps needed to remove & install new plugin in Eclipse.

Thanks , Adarsh