yes, I am running under cygwin on my datanodes too. OS of Datanodes are
Windows as well.

What can I do exactly for a better Performance. I changed
mapred.child.java.opts to default value.How can I solve this "swapping"
problem?

PS: I dont have a chance to get Slaves(Celeron 2GHz) with Liniux OS.

thanks, both of you

Regards,

Baran