Bryan,

The relative ./tmp directory is under the work-directory of the task's
attempt on a node. I believe it should be sufficient to use that as a
base, to create directories or files under? Or are you simply looking
for a way to expand this relative directory name to a fully absolute
one (which should be doable using simple Java SE APIs)?

--
Harsh J