Short, blind answer: You could run 10 reducers.

Otherwise, you'll have to run another job that picks up a few files
each in mapper and merges them out. But having 60 files shouldn't
really be a problem if they are sufficiently large (at least 80% of a
block size perhaps -- you can tune # of reducers to achieve this).

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 6:14 AM, Jun Young Kim <juneng...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi, all.
>
> I have 60 reducers which are generating same output files.
>
> from output-r--00001 to output-r-00059.
>
> under this situation, I want to control the count of output files.
>
> for example, is it possible to concatenate all output files to 10 ?
>
> from output-r-00001 to output-r-00010.
>
> thanks
>
> --
> Junyoung Kim (juneng...@gmail.com)