Hello guys,

In case any of you are working on HBASE, I just wrote a program by reading
some tutorials..
But no where its mentioned how to run codes on HBASE. In case anyone of you
has done some coding on HBASE , can you please tell me how to run it.

I am able to compile my code by adding hbase-core.jar and hadoop-core.jar in
classpath while compiling it.
But not able to figure out how to run it.

Whenever I am doing java ExampleClient ( which is my Hbase program), I am
getting the following error :

org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HBaseConfiguration
        at ExampleClient.main(ExampleClient.java:20)
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseConfiguration
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
        ... 1 more
Thanks,
Praveenesh