It worked by renaming the hadoop-append*.jar file to hadoop-core.0.20.2.jar
file..I dnt know why.. but it worked..!!
Also.. After this thing.. my hbase started well for 1 time.. but after
that.. its not working..fine.. there is some problem is starting of region
servers..
I have send the exceptions in my other email.. I hope it will reach the
mailing group after some time.

Thanks,
Praveenesh