Dude.. passwordless ssh between my namenode and datanode is working all
fine...!!!

My question is ---

*"Are you talking about passwordless ssh between datanodes" *
**
                             or

*"Are you talking about password less ssh between datanodes and namenode" *
**
Because if you are talking about 2nd case.. than that thing is working
fine...because I already mentioned it that all my datanodes in hadoop are
working fine..!!! I can see all those datanodes using "hadoop fsck /" as
well as in hdfs web UI also..