Adarsh,

Yahoo! no longer has its own distribution of Hadoop.  It has been merged into
the 0.20.2XX line so 0.20.203 is what Yahoo is running internally right now,
and we are moving towards 0.20.204 which should be out soon.  I am not an
expert on Cloudera so I cannot really map its releases to the Apache Releases,
but their distro is based off of Apache Hadoop with a few bug fixes and maybe a
few features like append added in on top of it, but you need to talk to
Cloudera about the exact details.  For the most part they are all very similar.
 You need to think most about support, there are several companies that can
sell you support if you want/need it.  You also need to think about features
vs. stability.  The 0.20.203 release has been tested on a lot of machines by
many different groups, but may be missing some features that are needed in some
situations.

--Bobby