Hi,
  I am working on a open source project
Nectar<https://github.com/zinnia-phatak-dev/Nectar> where
i am trying to create the hadoop jobs depending upon the user input. I was
using Java Process API to run the bin/hadoop shell script to submit the
jobs. But it seems not good way because the process creation model is
not consistent across different operating systems . Is there any better way
to submit the jobs rather than invoking the shell script? I am using
hadoop-0.21.0 version and i am running my program in the same user where
hadoop is installed . Some of the older thread told if I add configuration
files in path it will work fine . But i am not able to run in that way . So
anyone tried this before? If So , please can you give detailed instruction
how to achieve it . Advanced thanks for your help.

Regards,
Madhukara Phatak