Please unsubscribe me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sofia Georgiakaki [mailto:geosofie_...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 9:42 AM
To: common-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: TotalOrderPartitioner with new api - help

Thank you for your reply.

This is what the creator of the patch also recommended.
The problem is, that I already have developed the project using the new API (I
didn't know about the problems), so it won't be so easy to convert the whole
job. In addition, I'm nervous wondering if the code will run after these
changes... Aren't those classes in the old API deprecated? If I should apply a
patch to deprecate them, it would not be a solution, since the code will be
tested on the cluster at my university and I could not apply such a patch
there, I suppose.

 In addition, the cluster is possible that  it will be updated to Hadoop
0.20.203. Will I have a problem using the old api then??

Hadoop is confusing, I say.

Thank you,
Sofia Georgiakaki