Currently Windows is not a supported production platform for Hadoop. You
should run all of your daemons on Linux machines. You can move your data to
HDFS on those nodes easily, the C# piece you can use Hadoop Streaming (
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.20.2/streaming.html#Hadoop+Streaming)
to leverage the code you already have written., and if you have trouble it
shouldn't be too bad to port over to Java.

Therefore you shouldn't have to do much re-work. I hope this helps.

Best,
Linden

--
Linden Hillenbrand