Are you using hadoop-0.21.0 (may be unstable relaease) ? Using 0.20.204 or 0.22
would be better.

>> "WARN rumen.TraceBuilder: File skipped: Invalid file name:
job_201109221644_0001_<username>"

This means : Rumen is assuming that the jobhistory file name format to be
something else --- may be without "_username" or something else. Please see
extractJobID() in TraceBuilder.java to get more details of what it is expecting.

Thanks & Regards,
-Ravi