I have given HBase a fair amount of thought, and I am looking for
input. Instead of managing incremental loads myself, why not just
setup an HBase cluster ? What are some of the trade offs.
My primary use for this cluster would still be data
analysis/aggregation and not so much random access. Random access
would be something which is a nice to have in case there are problems,
and we want to examine the data ad-hoc.