Hello Stephen,

This is surely a bug. Could you file a new JIRA for this?

But I feel its pretty strange that the native libs do not come packed
inside their dedicated native folder and are instead mixed around with
.jars under lib/ itself. Right now these files appear to be duplicated
as well, and there's no easy way to tell outright what kinda binary
builds they are - x86 or x64. The ones shipped are 32 bit files, and
hence you're running into trouble while running a 64 bit JVM.

Looks like one of the packaging related changes may have carried this
out, but we should fix it to look back into the same
lib/native/platform structure. Please pass on the JIRA link once
you've filed it, thanks!

--
Harsh J