Arun,
You can very well run synthetic workloads like large scale sort, wordcount etc
or more realistic workloads like PigMix
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/PigMix). On a decent enough
cluster, these workloads work pretty well. Is there a specific reason why you
want traces of varied sizes from various organizations?

> How can i make sure that the rumen generates only say 25 jobs,50 jobs or so
Do you want to get 25/50 jobs based on some filtering criterion? I recently
faced a similar situation where I wanted to extract jobs from a Rumen trace
based on job ids. I will be happy to share these filtering tools.

Amar

On 12/1/11 8:48 AM, "ArunKumar" <arunk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi guys !

Apart from generating the job traces from RUMEN , can i get logs or job
traces of varied sizes from some organizations.

How can i make sure that the rumen generates only say 25 jobs,50 jobs or so
?

Thanks,
Arun