Athanasios Papaoikonomou, cron job isn't useful for me. Because i want to
execute the MR job on the same algorithm but different files have different
velocity.

Both Storm and facebook's hadoop are designed for that. But i want to use
apache distribution.

Bejoy Ks, i have a continuous inflow of data but i think i need a near
real-time system.

Mike Spreitzer, both output and input are continuous. Output isn't relevant
to the input. Only that i want is all the incoming files are processed by
the same job and the same algorithm.
For ex, you think about wordcount problem. When you want to run wordcount,
you implement that:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/WordCount

But when the program find that code "job.waitForCompletion(true);", somehow
job will end up. When you want to make it continuously, what will you do in
hadoop without other tools?
One more thing is you assumption that the input file's name is
filename_timestamp(filename_20111206_0030)

public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {    Configuration
conf = new Configuration();                Job job = new Job(conf,
"wordcount");        job.setOutputKeyClass(Text.class);
job.setOutputValueClass(IntWritable.class);
job.setMapperClass(Map.class);    job.setReducerClass(Reduce.class);
  job.setInputFormatClass(TextInputFormat.class);
job.setOutputFormatClass(TextOutputFormat.class);
FileInputFormat.addInputPath(job, new Path(args[0]));
FileOutputFormat.setOutputPath(job, new Path(args[1]));