Majid,

Sync markers are written into sequence files already, they are part of the
format. This is nothing to worry about - and is simple enough to test and be
confident about. The mechanism is same as reading a text file with newlines -
the reader will ensure reading off the boundary data in order to complete a
record if it has to.