Hello Praveen,
      It might be an overkill but you can tweak HOD for the purpose. It is
already bundled with hadoop.
You will have to change the way node is allocated and commissioned , i.e.
replacing  torque resource manager interface with ssh(or other rsh's).

Other way would be use of postinstall in kickstart while node installation.
This would help if configuration files are mostly static and there are no
frequent hadoop upgrades.

--
---
Rishi Pathak