my problem is that there are many definitions of one function, i can't get
which function it really use even in eclipse , since there are many
overwrite, so i want to track it. is there some tools like gdb in java for
runing hadoop?

在 2011年12月8日 下午1:59,wang xin <wangxin0072...@gmail.com>写道:

--
陈竞,中科院计算技术研究所,高性能计算机中心