Dear All,
any one did it before: map/reduce by C# & Hadoop ???

As you know for developing map/reduce app in hadoop we should extend and implement special map and reduce abstract classes and interfaces, and Hadoop pipes is for C++ not C#. The question is what we should do for C#?

*IS IT RIGHT THAT *
1- Just develop our C# code (maybe its better with MonoDevelop) according to map/reduce abstract logic by developing map and reduce classes
2- Then introduce the map and reduce classes to the hadoop streaming.

Does hadoop streaming work with .ddl file?

Thanks for your help.