Hello,

I'm trying to develop an application, where Reducer has to produce multiple outputs.

In detail I need the Reducer to produce two types of files. Each file will have different output.

I found in Hadoop, The Definitive Guide, that new API uses only MultipleOutputs, but working with MultipleOutputs requires JobConf instace, that is @deprecated (I'm using org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job instance to handle job configuration).

So I'm wondering how to get MultipleOutputs working.

Can you please provide me some short example or explanation.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Ondrej Klimpera