It sounds to me like you just need to include your HBase jars into your
compiler's classpath like so:

javac -classpath $HADOOP_HOME Example.java

where $HADOOP_HOME includes all your base hadoop jars as well as your hbase
jars.

then you would want to put the resulting Example.class file into it's own
jar with something like this:

jar cvf Example.jar Example.class

then you can execute the program with this:

hadoop jar Example.jar Example

  The manual for running the hadoop CLI is here:
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/commands_manual.html

Hope that helps,

Clint