Hi,

I am working on a project which requires a setup as follows:

One master with four slaves.However, when a map only program is run, the
master dynamically selects the slave to run the map. For example, when the
program is run for the first time, slave 2 is selected to run the map and
reduce programs, and the output is stored on dfs. When the program is run
the second time, slave 3 is selected and son on.

I am currently using Hadoop 0.20.2 with Ubuntu 11.10.

Any ideas on creating the setup as described above?

Regards