Hello everyone.

I have facing a problem on installation of hadoop multinode cluster when I
connecte all the linux box througth a router. I have succeeded in
installing single node cluster and multi node cluster over internet(LAN). I
want to test the multi node cluster by establishing private network between
all the nodes through a router which assigns private IP address.

I am keeping the same configuration which i used to test multi node cluster
over internet(LAN).

Error:
With the router setup wen i run word count example, the program gets hanged
in the middle. it will complete map 100% and will get stop when reduce
reaches around 20%.
I gave namenode format many times and tried to run the program but still no
luck :(. one unlucky thing is there is no error in log files of both master
and slave machine.

Please let me know what could be the problem.

Quick response is very much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Guruprasad