Hi Srilathar,

I know this thread is quite old but I need your help with this.

I'm interested in also making some modifications to the hadoop Sort example.
Please could you give me pointers on how to rebuild hadoop to reflect the
changes made in the source.

I'm new to hadoop and would really appreciate your assistance.