发件人: Harsh J
发送时间: 2012-03-07  14:14:05
收件人: common-user
抄送:
主题: Re: Fair Scheduler Problem

Hello Hao,
Its best to submit CDH user queries to
https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/group/cdh-user/topics
(cdh-u...@cloudera.org) where the majority of CDH users community
resides.
How do you determine that preemption did not/does not work? Preemption
between pools occurs if a pool's minShare isn't satisfied within
preemption-timeout seconds. In this case, it will preempt tasks from
other pools.
Your settings look alright on a high level. Does your log not carry
any preemption logs? What was your pool's share scenario when you
tried to observe if it works or not?

--
Harsh J