Dear manish
Which daemons are not starting?

On Mar 15, 2012 9:21 PM, "Manish Bhoge" <manishbh...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> I have CDH3 installed in standalone mode. I have install all hadoop
components. Now when I start services (namenode,secondary namenode,job
tracker,task tracker) I can start gracefully from /usr/lib/hadoop/
./bin/start-all.sh. But when start the same servises from
/etc/init.d/hadoop-0.20-* then I unable to start. Why? Now I want to start
Hue also which is in init.d that also I couldn't start. Here I suspect
authentication issue. Because all the services in init.d are under root
user and root group. Please suggest I am stuck here. I tried hive and it
seems it running fine.