Thanks for the email Shailesh.

I am looking for some Java API to manage queues.

I have already defined queues in the capacity-scheduler.xml and everything
works fine.

But my question is, can the same thing be done without restarting the
cluster or namenode? The only option I see is Java API, hence the question.

Please let me know.

Harshad