Hi,

For the first time when I added a new hadoop location, I could not see the
"hadoop.job.ugi" parameter in the advanced tab. But still I continued to add
the location and the location appeared in the Map/Reduce locations panel. I
could see "DFS Locations" tree in the project explorer. When I expanded the
tree, it was giving accesscontrolexception because the "hadoop.job.ugi" was
not set. Now I went to the advanced parameters tab again and I could see the
"hadoop.job.ugi" parameter.

Ravi