Make sure you run "hadoop fsck /".  It should report a lot of blocks
with the replication policy violated.  In the sort term it isn't
anything to worry about and everything will work fine even with those
errors.  Run the script I sent out earlier to fix those errors and
bring everything into compliance with the new rack awareness setup.