And one more question, is it even possible to add a MapFile (as it consits of index and data file) to Distributed cache?
Thanks

On 03/30/2012 01:15 PM, Ondřej Klimpera wrote:
Hello,

I'm not sure what you mean by using map reduce setup()?

"If the file is that small you could load it all in memory to avoid network IO. Do that in the setup() method of the map reduce job."

Can you please explain little bit more?

Thanks