Hi

Can you tell how you started hadoop , those are locations where hadoop
namenode is running.

http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/single_node_setup.html

If you read the link above there we have detailed info about then and
hadoop install

If you are new to hadoop then you should not worry about opensync , just
play with hadoop and then go for third party tools.

Just let me know if you need help.

Regards,
Jagat Singh

Sent from Mobile , short and crisp.