Now i added all the jar files which came up with hadoop-1.0.1.tar.gz package.
But some new errors are showing. This time i am following wordCount v2
(http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/mapred_tutorial.html#Example%3a+WordCount+v2.0).
 Following is the error.

12/05/17 20:31:43 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop
library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
12/05/17 20:31:43 WARN mapred.JobClient: No job jar file set.  User classes may
not be found. See JobConf(Class) or JobConf#setJar(String).
12/05/17 20:31:43 INFO mapred.JobClient: Cleaning up the staging area
file:/tmp/hadoop-hduser/mapred/staging/hduser-481041798/.staging/job_local_0001
12/05/17 20:31:43 ERROR security.UserGroupInformation:
PriviledgedActionException as:hduser
cause:org.apache.hadoop.mapred.InvalidInputException: Input path does not
exist: file:/home/hduser/Desktop/Eclipse_Workspace/K-Means
Algorithm/~/Desktop/input/doc
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.hadoop.mapred.InvalidInputException:
Input path does not exist: file:/home/hduser/Desktop/Eclipse_Workspace/K-Means
Algorithm/~/Desktop/input/doc
    at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.FileInputFormat.listStatus(FileInputFormat.java:197)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.FileInputFormat.getSplits(FileInputFormat.java:208)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.writeOldSplits(JobClient.java:989)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.writeSplits(JobClient.java:981)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.access$600(JobClient.java:174)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient$2.run(JobClient.java:897)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient$2.run(JobClient.java:850)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1093)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.submitJobInternal(JobClient.java:850)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.submitJob(JobClient.java:824)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.runJob(JobClient.java:1261)
    at test.WordCount.run(WordCount.java:131)
    at test.WordCount.main(WordCount.java:136)

-Ravi Joshi