Hi All,

Guess HOD could be useful existing HPC cluster with Torque scheduler which
needs to run map-reduce jobs.

Also read about *myHadoop- Hadoop on demand on traditional HPC
resources*will support many HPC schedulers like SGE, PBS etc to over
come the
integration of shared-architecture(HPC) & shared-nothing
architecture(Hadoop).

Any real use case scenarios for integrating hadoop map/reduce in existing
HPC cluster and what are the advantages of using hadoop features in HPC
cluster?

Appreciate your comments on the same.

Thanks,
Manu S