Hi Experts,

I am fairly new to hadoop MapR and I was trying to run a matrix
multiplication example presented by Mr. Norstadt under following link
http://www.norstad.org/matrix-multiply/index.html. I can run it
successfully with hadoop 0.20.2 but I tried to run it with hadoop 1.0.3 but
I am getting following error. Is it the problem with my hadoop
configuration or it is compatibility problem in the code which was written
in hadoop 0.20 by author.Also please guide me that how can I fix this error
in either case. Here is the error I am getting.

in thread "main" java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:180)
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:152)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.init(SequenceFile.java:1508)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.<init>(SequenceFile.java:1486)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.<init>(SequenceFile.java:1475)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.<init>(SequenceFile.java:1470)
        at TestMatrixMultiply.fillMatrix(TestMatrixMultiply.java:60)
        at TestMatrixMultiply.readMatrix(TestMatrixMultiply.java:87)
        at TestMatrixMultiply.checkAnswer(TestMatrixMultiply.java:112)
        at TestMatrixMultiply.runOneTest(TestMatrixMultiply.java:150)
        at TestMatrixMultiply.testRandom(TestMatrixMultiply.java:278)
        at TestMatrixMultiply.main(TestMatrixMultiply.java:308)
        at
        at

Thanks in advance

Regards,