Hi All,

I just downloaded hadoop-1.0.3 from apache's download page, but to my surprise,
could not find the eclipse plugin that normally comes with hadoop in the
"contrib" folder. I could find the source foe building the hadoop eclipse
plugin in the src/contrib/eclipse-plugin folder, but building it with ant too,
did not fetch me any jar to work with.

I have plugins from 0.20.203 stage but it wont work in my opinion due to the
new API support. Also plugin found at the location
http://code.google.com/edu/parallel/tools/hadoopvm/hadoop-eclipse-plugin.jar
supports very old version of Hadoop. How would a newbie get started with the
eclipse plugin in 1.0.x era?

Please let me know if I am doing the steps right or missing something.

Thanks in Advance,
Varad