On a very high level... we would be utilizing cluster not only for hadoop
but for other I/O bound or in-memory operations.
That is the reason we are going for SAS hard disks. And we also need to
perform lots of computational tasks for which we have RAM kept to 32 GB,
which can be increased. So on a high level just wanted to know does these
hardware specs make sense ?

Regards,
Praveenesh