From: Sandeep Reddy P
To: common-user@hadoop.apache.org
To: cdh-u...@cloudera.org
Cc: t...@cloudwick.com
ReplyTo: common-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Hive/Hdfs Connector
Sent: Jul 5, 2012 20:32

Hi,
We have some application which generates SQL queries and connects to RDBMS
using connectors like JDBC for mysql. Now if we generate HQL using our
application is there any way to connect to Hive/Hdfs using connectors?? I
need help on what connectors i have to use?
We dont want to pull data from Hive/Hdfs to RDBMS instead we need our
application to connect to Hive/Hdfs.

sandeep

Regards
Bejoy KS