On 07/07/2012 02:39 PM, Harsh J wrote:
The Apache Bigtop project was started for this very purpose (building
stable, well inter-operating version stacks). Take a read at
http://incubator.apache.org/bigtop/ and for 1.x Bigtop packages, see
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/How+to+install+Hadoop+distribution+from+Bigtop

To specifically answer your question though, your list appears fine to
me. They 'should work', but I am not suggesting that I have tested
this stack completely myself.