Hello!   I've got a little Ruby program that I whipped together to simplify
backups of the database -- I use hbase org.jruby.Main to get the table
names, and then run MR export jobs.  That all works fine.  However, when I
get the table description as a string, the resulting hash keys such as
NAME, FAMILIES, et cetra, are not defined in my Ruby program, even though
they are available when I run hbase shell.  I believe I've grabbed the
appropriate HBase source files, but I've not yet been successful at finding
where these constants are defined despite grepping through the entire
source tree.  Could someone point me in the right direction please?
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Joseph Chiu