Hi,

Do we not have any info on this? Join must be such a common scenario for most of the people out on this list.

Thanks.

On 07/22/2012 10:22 PM, Abhinav M Kulkarni wrote:
Hi,

I was planning to use DataJoin jar (located in $HADOOP_INSTALL/contrib/datajoin) for reduce-side join (version 1.0.3).

It looks like DataJoinMapperBase implements Mapper interface (according to old API) and not extends it (according to new API). This is a problem because I cannot write Map classes that extend DataJoinMapperBase.

Do we have newer version of data join jar?

Thanks.