Why would you call the hadoop script, why not just call the part of the hadoop shell api you are trying to call directly from java?

On 08/01/2012 07:37 PM, Keith Wiley wrote:
Hmmm, at first glance that does appear to be similar to my situation.  I'll
have to delve through it in detail to see if it squarely addresses (and fixes)
my problem.  Mine is sporadic and I suspect dependent on the current memory
situation (it isn't a deterministic and guaranteed failure).  I am not sure if
that is true of the stackoverflow question you referenced...but it is certainly
worth reading over.

Thanks.