Hello,

Back to this timeout issue.
I've added the method below.  I modified my copy of HttpClient and HttpConnection, but
it looks like it has no effect on the connection timeout.

Furthermore, I have noticed that most of the time the connection does close in the
end, and that always happens after about 3 minutes (3' 10-15") of hanging.
Why 3 minutes?  Where is that specified?

Unfortunately, there are some cases where this does not happen, and HTTP Client hangs
forever.
One such case is this URL:
http://64.132.103.224/servlets/Wiki

Although, when I telnet to it, port 80, the remote host closes the connection on me,
so I don't understand what makes HTTP Client hang.

Thanks,
Otis