It is amazing to me...with all the discussion about coding styles and
following them, we still have people committing code that doesn't follow
what rules we do have...

on 1/3/02 11:00 AM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/logging/src/java/org/apache/commons/logging
SimpleLog.java

> +        if(_showtime) {

<http://java.sun.com/docs/codeconv/html/CodeConventions.doc8.html#367>

"Variable names should not start with underscore _ or dollar sign $
characters, even though both are allowed."

<http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html>

"All Java Language source code in the repository must be written in
conformance to the "Code Conventions for the Java Programming Language as
published by Sun."

-jon