Folks,

  http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-commons-sandbox/armi/

I have done a lot of work on ARMI and think it is time for me to ask
committers to vote for a move of this tool from 'sandbox' in to the main
CVS tree.  It also needs a rename (ARMI is already used in the context
of Java by another academic team).  Please do not think of this as a
full replacement for RMI.  It is merely an alternative that bizarely
might be most useful (to Avalon) entirely inside one VM.

With respect to the rename, I think FacadePublisher gives the most
meaning, but is not snappy.

Now, I guess I have no vote myself as I am only a committer to 'soapbox'
but I would be interested to know if know the outcome of a vote from
those that do......

Two votes:

1) for ARMI being renamed to FacadePublisher (or other)

2) for migrating from 'soapbox' to main CVS.

Thanks in advance....

Regards,

- Paul H