On Tuesday, January 8, 2002, at 09:21 PM, David Winterfeldt wrote:

> I want to.

cool :)

>  The only thing I've noticed is that I
> checked the source in under src/share and it looks
> like commons projects have moved to using src/java.
> Is that right?

i think so. you might need a conf/MANIFEST.MF if you have any dependencies.

>  Anything else?  Let me know if I miss
> anything else.

i believe that all the build.xml files are based on a standard template
and that you should have a PROPOSAL.html and a STATUS.html.

hopefully other people will yell if they see anything else or if i've gone
wrong anywhere...

- robert