Hi Juozas,

>Agree, then I will move the StoreJanitor in a different package. Maybe we
>can forget it totally.
>
>I will change the interface today. But I think (as you) the most important
>things are Test classes and benchmarks.

I (try) think about the interface. What is better to implement the Map interface
+ our own interface or defining only our own interface. What do you think? In
the moment I implement the Map interface too. But then we are forced to use
in the most of the methods like put or somethink else their Exception!

In our interface there is only too method remaining:
Store getNextStore() and
void free()

free(), because that's the method which throws out the not needed object depending
on the alghorithm!

  Gerhard